Managing Director: Dominic Da Cruz
- Sustainable energy advisory services
- Clean Technology Infrastructure Delivery
- Energy Management and Business Improvement
- BA (SSc), Curtin University
- PGradDip Commerce, Curtin University
- Advanced Certificate in Leading and Facilitating Teams, Curtin University
- Leadership & Strategy Implementation, Harvard University and London Business School
- Sustainable Energy Association of Australia (Corporate member)
- Clean Energy Council (Corporate member)
- Energy Savings Association
In 2008 Dominic became a partner of international energy management firm Enigin PLC and established Enigin Western Australia (EWA) as its founding managing director. With 17 years international consulting experience Dominic has led a full range of professional sustainable energy projects as consultant and project director across government, property, education, manufacturing and not-for-profit sectors.
Dominic has successfully directed sustainable energy professional services and projects including:
- Authoring numerous winning federal and state government sustainable energy grants for businesses and not-for-profit organisations
- NABERS and AS/NZS 3598:2000 Energy Audits (Level, 1, 2 and 3)
- Clean technology infrastructure feasibility, business case and finance application development
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management of energy efficiency and renewable energy generation technology
- Energy efficiency education, awareness and behavioural change programs
Associate Director Group Services: Tracy Barrow
- Program and Project Management
- Power Improvement Projects
- Professional Facilitation
- Bachelor of Commerce with Honours, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Certified Trainer and Facilitator for Participlan® facilitation methodology
- Project Management Professional
- Fundamentals of Contract Law
As section head within Western Power’s Distribution Division, Tracy led a team of 35 project managers and project officers in delivering of a program of energy infrastructure construction and maintenance projects with a value of $700M. A key achievement in this role was successfully delivering the portfolio of projects required for the summer peak load (Summer Ready).
Tracy’s program and project delivery achievements include successful management of a number of projects including a portfolio of energy construction projects that were subject to extensive environmental and community challenges.
Tracy also has a proven track record in setting up program offices (PMO) where she has established and embedded program offices in the Energy and Utilities, Mining, Finance and IT Security sectors.
Tracy is a certified facilitator and has used workshop facilitation extensively for strategic planning; project initiation and planning; process design/re-engineering; team building; brainstorming/innovation; and conflict resolution.
According to a Human Synergistics Management Impact Report, Tracy’s leadership style promotes and reinforces other people to behave in predominantly constructive ways. Achievement and Affiliative styles were identified as her strongest styles of leadership.
Energy Services Unit Lead: Paul Brockbank
- Project Management
- Accredited NABERS assessor
- Energy efficiency infrastructure solutions
- Alternative and renewable energy generation
- BSc (Physics and Nanoscience) [Honours], Murdoch University
- PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner
Paul is a winner of the WA Department of Industry and Resources, Science and Innovation Award for work in sustainable energy. Paul’s career includes roles as an energy performance measurement and verification (M&V) consultant and renewable energy consultant.
Paul has 4 years of experience which primarily consists of providing energy auditing and renewable project management services.
Along with facilitating the implementation of renewable energy projects, Paul performs a technical advisory role on sustainable energy technology and the energy efficiency performance of buildings. He performs commercial energy audits, develops energy management plans and is Enigin’s lead accredited NABERS assessor.
Paul’s training and professional experience in several fields of alternative and renewable energy and energy efficiency has equipped him with a strong technical ability. Together with proven service delivery and customer management excellence Paul always ensures successful energy efficiency analysis and project outcomes.
Lighting Business Unit Lead: Paul Malcolm
- Project Management
- Contract Administration
- Site management
- Dip. of Project Management (PMP)
- Certificate in contract administration, contract law
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Architecture BA (SSc), Curtin University
- Project Management and Contract Administration of small, medium and large commercial projects
- Negotiating and letting contract packages, monthly financial forecasting, procurement, contract variations, assessing subcontractor claims
- Monitoring, assessing and reporting progress on site, interpreting and managing contractual issues and project quality control
Paul's project experience includes:
- Karratha Leisure Complex, $60m
- Baynton West Family Centre, $8m
- Merriden K-12 school, $16m